For further detail contact Eli direct: email@example.com / 07900401144
Table Tennis – Club Coaching, Workshop & Seminars
Club Table Tennis Coaching: Starting at £100. (plus, travel expenses), any additional profits can go to the hosting club.What’s on offer:
Open Coaching session;
– The Open Table Tennis game: placement, generation of speed and power, and variation of shot selection.
Service and Return work-shop
– Table Tennis Return of Serve; short game, the modern flicks, a creative return of serve and execution of half long and long serves.
– Table Tennis Serve; good ball placement, good spin variation, how to create deception on the serve and make your service works for you and your strengths.
The coaching sessions are tailored made for your club.
A few gifts are given via my sponsor Topspintt – Donic
Contact me for further detail; firstname.lastname@example.org or 07900401144
Table Tennis Bat for Beginners to Intermediate level
Yinhe with Milkeyway Rubber – comes with the bat case shown in the picture
RRP £25 eBatt price £15
For beginner’s and developing Table Tennis/Ping Pong players, this bat provides you with the ability to enhance your technical game and execute shots that advance your game.Contact me for further detail email@example.com
1-2-1 Private Table Tennis Coaching with Eli Baraty
Borehamwood TTC (Hertfordshire)
Luton TTC (Bedfordshire)
Corby Smash TTC (Northamptonshire)
Harefield Academy (Middlesex)
I can also come to you, your club or a nearby location at your convenience Why me?
When I first began playing table tennis I wanted to have the best coach, so I could learn how to execute shots like a professional and beat my friends and fellow competitors. I researched top players and clubs and tracked down their coaches.
Through my experience, I give my best to my students because I Care!
I knew that if I had a coach that cared and wanted the best for their players and club they would give me the same service. After many years of playing and honing in my skills via many top coaches and clubs, I decided I wanted to provide my skills and knowledge to those that want the best but they must possess passion and will to work hard towards their goals.
What I provide:
Today my past experiences of working with some of the world’s leading coaches and player’s enables me to coach players of all levels. I provide a tailor-made learning experience through my creativity, you will experience a unique coaching style & play. I give you an incredible insight into how the best in the world train. I develop your specific needs into a game which enables you to increase your overall performance, I call it the Magic Touch!
Book your private Table Tennis Coaching session, 1-2-1 or small groups (max 6 players)
One-off session Starting at £50 per hour
Contact me directly to book your session: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07900401144
All services are Money Back Guaranteed – I want you to be happy with my services, if for any reason, you are disappointed, I will give you a full refund.
- 5 hours Table Tennis coaching package, Start at £225. (£45per hour)
What you get:
– Service and return, expert coaching
– How to feel the ball and instantly improve your knock up
– Tailor-made technical analysis of your game
- 10 hours Table Tennis coaching package for 1 or 2 people only £400 (£40per hour) plus table hire
What you get:
– Service and return,
– How to feel the ball and instantly improve your knock training
– Tailor-made technical analysis of your game
– Improve your specific table tennis game
– 2x match video analysis (I will analyse two recorded matches of you playing)
– Training session recordings (using your personal equipment to record your session)
– Summary report and observations written by Eli Baraty
Contact me to book your session: email@example.com or 0790401144
eBaTT – Topspin Table Tennis Summer Camp
based at The Harefield Academy,
Next Table Tennis Camp 13th-17th August 2018
Venue: The Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Harefield , Middlesex UB9 6ET
2015 Camp, please click on the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SCsikGW-5AThe Camp
eBatt –Topspin, Summer Camp is an exciting high level residential 5-day table tennis training camp. The camps offer a fantastic opportunity for advanced coaching and play with some of the leading players and coaches from the UK and overseas.The camps run from ‘Monday to Friday’ 09:00 am to 15:00 pm, including a lunch break. The camps will have a ratio of 5 players per coach enabling the maximum opportunity for each player to receive coaching and 1 to 1 training with the camps expert coaches.
The camp has 18 high-quality competition class tables which will be set up in large main sports halls. The number of players allocated to each table will be no more than 2 (camp capacity is 34 players).
Training Times: MONDAY – FRIDAY ‘9am to 3:00 pm’ (with 50 minutes for lunch and two short breaks).
- Þ Eli Baraty – (Head Coach) Over 15 years of National and International coaching experience.
- Þ Filip Szymanski – Former Top 200 World, Polish International, and professional player.
- Þ Chris Doran – England no.7, professional player and coach.
- Þ Matt Ware – Former England player and a full-time professional coach.
- Þ Nicholas Li – Table Tennis England young coach of the year 2015
- Þ Tom Cutler – Former top 5 England Junior and top 20 England Senior player.
- Þ David Diniz – National Portuguese table tennis coach.
- Þ Edward Lynn – Award Winning Coach
* Coaching team may vary depending on availability but the camps (ratio 5 players per coach) will be maintained.
Head Coach – Eli Baraty
Eli Baraty has been involved in table tennis for almost 20 years and coached many national and international players. Eli was a top junior and senior player and now focuses on private and group coaching as a Freelance coach after leaving Harefield (July 2017).
For further information about Eli visit: www.coachmetabletennis.com
- The eBaTT-Topspin Camps aim to provide our visitors from the UK and abroad with top coaching and training alongside some world-class players/coaches.
- The camp will cater for all playing standards from beginners through to international level for all ages from 7 to 70! The camp will aim to provide for each player an even mix of players from a variety of standards and nationalities. The camp will also aim to provide lots of opportunities of 1 to 1 coaching with one of our expert coaches.
- To provide a professional, fun and friendly environment for all players on the camp.
- To reflect the truly international mix of London and to attract players from across the globe.
On-site accommodation is available at The Harefield Academy in twin rooms adjacent to the training sports halls. Residential attendees will receive Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner which will be served in the purpose-built boarding and canteen area. Eli and other coaches will be staying on the campus providing 24/7 information and access.
For residents, Eli and his team will organise site seeing trips into London to a variety of different tourist attractions.
The camp is 22 miles (36km) from central London with easy access from/to Heathrow, Luton and Gatwick airports. Free and secure parking is available onsite but if you park on-site but please be aware that you will be fully liable for any loss or damage to your property.
5 days training with 5 nights’ accommodation – £530.00
5 days training only – £250.00
Players will only be accepted if attending the whole week.
A £50 deposit is required on booking and balance is due by 31/07/18
Training Times and Schedule:
09:00 – 10:15 – Footwork – regular and irregular exercises
10:30 – 12:00 – Service orientated drills
12:00 – 12:50 – Lunch break
12:50 – 14:00 – Introduction of drills orientated around match situation
14:00 – 15:00 – Matchplay – then physicals
Car – From London
Take the A40 towards Oxford and turn off where the B483 crosses the A40 (Swakeleys Roundabout) signposted Uxbridge, Harefield.
From Oxford M40
Continue onto the A40 (which is an extension of the M40) Leave this road at the first intersection at the junction with the B483 (Swakeleys Roundabout) signposted Uxbridge, Harefield.
Leave the Motorway at Junction 16 and join the M40 eastwards (signposted London). Continue onto the A40 (which is an extension of the M40). Leave this road at the first intersection at the junction with the B483 (Swakeleys Roundabout) signposted Uxbridge, Harefield.
From Hillingdon, Uxbridge
Join the B483 northwards and continue to its junction with the A40 (Swakeleys Roundabout).
From Swakeleys Roundabout
Turn north into Swakeleys Road (from this point Harefield village is signposted). Continue along Swakeleys Road for approximately half a mile to a small roundabout where you take the left fork onto Harvil Road. This road passes through the countryside, crosses a small roundabout after about 2 miles and then leads uphill into Harefield High Street. You then come to a roundabout which is the nucleus of the village (with the village green on your right). Turn right at the roundabout into Breakspear Road North and then first left into Northwood Road. The Harefield Academy is a little way along on the lefthand side in Northwood Way.
Closest tube stations are Northwood, Northwood Hills or Uxbridge Tube Stations on the Metropolitan Line and then a bus
To view a map of the local area, click here.
The camp is a joint collaboration between table tennis professionals:
www.ebattsport.com – Table Tennis Services
www.coachmetabletennis.com – Eli Baraty’s private website
www.topspintt.com – Online table tennis store, equipment hire and events.
ENROL NOW! To ensure your place, please complete the booking form attached and return to Eli Baraty or Tom Cutler together with the required payment.
eBatt-Topspin Summer TT Camp Booking Form
Please reserve _____________________________________ (full name) a place on the
eBatt-Topspin Table Tennis Summer Camp @ The Harefield Academy, Middx, UB9 6ET.
Please tick which week you are booking for and if you require accommodation:
Week 1: 13th to 17th August 2018 Camp Fees o £210.00
Week 1: 6 Nights Accommodation o £330.00
Bank transfer to eBattLtd ………
Cheques to: eBatt Ltd
Credit Card Payment: Call Tom on 0044 (0)7957 143336
* A deposit must be included with the booking form and the 50% balance must have been paid by 1/07/2018
Contact telephone number: _____________________________________
Contact telephone mob no.: ________________________________________
Contact email address: ____________________________________________
Special food requirements (for residents): _____________________________
Medical conditions: _______________________________________________
Consent form for players Under 18 years of age:
I allow my Son/Daughter to attend the training camp and be supervised by Head Coach Eli Baraty and the other eBaTT-Tops
pin Camp Coaches.
Please sign below to grant permission:
Parent/Guardian Signature: ___________________________________
Print child’s full name: _______________________________________
Please note your place will be reserved on the camp once your application and deposit have been received.
- Accommodation is based on two people sharing a room (an additional supplement is applicable if you require a single room).
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner is included in the accommodation
- Airport pickup and drop off is possible depending on circumstances.
Table Tennis Party’s and Events
Service price begins from £250-£5000 dependent on your requirements, services include:
- Birthday Party
- Corporate events
- Team building
- Social evening
– Location can be either at your premises or our designated venue
– Up to 8 tables can be provided (at your location)
– Tables, balls, bats, provided
– Coach and event’s organiser provided
– Table Tennis robot (optional)
– Table Tennis exhibition by professional players (add feature – optional)
– Fun games, team building, competitions organised (at your request)